Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The letter of the devil




Obnoxious son (a) of God:

Did you know that you hateWhat I can not see the image of Christ reflected in you?, Yes, I hate you because every day you are most like him. Ah but it is comforting to see when you go slowly accommodating to a life of continuous defeats.


Every day I try to put as many obstacles in your life, to not let you get close to God, Do you think it is coincidence that you sleep when you read the Bible?, You think it'scoincidence that not feel like go to church, or do you think it's coincidence that you no longer want or serve?, I laugh every time I see you with these attitudes, I realize that my struggle is not in vain and I'll gradually making you settle into a life disconnected from that, that, that you even pronounce his name I want.

Have you noticed that lately everything you dislike?, "That's preaching was not good," "that the pastor has no reason", "the brothers of the Church are gossips," "there is no love in the congregation "all these phrases are my daily food, for me, and you werenot more, because I offer a better life, the life that one day enjoy and unfortunately leftonly to be saved, who cares be saved?



Would not you rather revel in my bids?, Would not you rather be right with me?, Because if I promise these bother you anymore, I can not more obstacles, your life will be a total peace, for I have no reason to go against you , What?

I tell you I'm anxious to pass me suffering for eternity in the lake of fire, I can not takethe time to see you at my side and that is why I struggle every day without stopping,or give me a break. Do you think that trying to lose that easy?

I hate the times when you want to pray, I hate the coming times minister of the Church, as I like seeing a bad read the Bible, my ears are burning when you beginto praise you, your, your, if Him

You know, the other day I saw very determined to get back with me, I was so happythat for a moment leave you alone, thinking they were mine, but I was wrong to trust me, for you, you, you, if He, sent one of her sons to encourage you and give you aword for reconvenirte. Mmm as I hate those that do not allow the fool, so I call themfans, because they allow even a harmless little sin to peek into your life.

Dude, I can call you friend, not you, because you're my friend when you practice my favorite sport: SinI promise not to tell anyone about your secret sinis a secret between you and me, besides, who says that is bad?, You're not killing anyoneso it is not sin, you keep doing that the more you do closer you get to graduate my school hypocrisy.


Know that with each passing day I rejoice in your trials, I have fun on your problems, I laugh at all your ills and forward to the day you finally decide to return to me, pleasedo not delay, because I do not want to spend eternity alone, I need company.

Another very important thing I do not want to change your attitude after reading this, I want you to follow the same or worse, I need to practice more sin, no longer pray,you lose once and for all what they call Bible, which no longer go to church, total noone cares but me, I also want you to stop seeing your pastors, by the way if youstopped coming to this page, I do not like to see you read these things he writes thatsuch and you know who. Please remember that if you follow me I promise I'll leave you to annoy, total, and will be case closed.


Thanks for reading, and thanks especially to get away more and more of God, itpleased me, your friend who hates you very much and hoping for the company for alleternity:

Satan


PS If you really interested please do not change your attitude, let alone seek God.

Excerpted from the website: www.devocionaldiario.com

No comments:

Post a Comment